Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Shocked!

  I am humbled and greatly appreciative to all of you who have purchased my novel.  I honestly cannot believe it is still selling!  I looked at sales today for the first time in months and I was in shock.  Honestly, this whole writing thing has gone quite out the window for a while.  My almost one year old has been the most demanding, difficult baby EVER and I feel like I am drowning most of the time.
  I have the distinct privilege of having a former English professor for a visiting teacher and she is about done with my "new" ms, so I should be getting it back soon.  It's going to be ugly, I know, but I can't wait to just get it out the door!   I had hoped to publish by the end of the summer.  Fortunately summer in Texas lasts until October.  From now on, you can just call this the "Excuses Blog."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheryl!
    I just read your book today and wanted to let you know how much I liked it. I have to confess that the cover put me off a bit but after seeing it around on my Kindle recommendations for some time, I finally got it. It does have some minor formatting issues and some misspelled words, and it could use a tighter editing job. I'm usually pretty strict about these things (English major here) but given that I enjoyed the characters and story so much, I was willing to overlook those more leniently. ;)
    Just wanted to offer you some encouragement and say well done. I'll be looking forward for more from you.
    If you ever need a beta reader, feel free to contact me.

    ReplyDelete